Maintenance Request

All service requests must be entered online through your tenant portal.  If you do not have a tenant portal please contact the office and we can help you get one set up.

When entering a service request please keep in mind what your lease states as an emergency vs. a non-emergency.

For emergencies, you can call our office at 214.754.7171.

Before putting in a service request please understand that if it is a tenant related expense, you will be charged for it.  This includes (but is not limited to) clogged drains/toilets, broken garbage disposals, backed up dishwashers, coil cleaning due to not changing the air filter, etc.